We live in an age of uncertainty, where threats and challenges to our security seem to increase in complexity almost daily. JohnsTek was founded by military veterans that have embraced challenges and operated in chaos throughout their careers. Performing to high standards in an environment of adversity, while working through uncertain situations is part of our DNA. Our experience benefits you, as we create customized solutions that will prepare your organization to respond to today’s challenges, and to strategize for an uncertain future with confidence.
JohnsTek has made it our purpose to empower mission critical systems by designing and integrating devices and platforms that will facilitate and protect your information and secure your exchanges – giving your organization the freedom to develop alternative strategies, while responding to challenging scenarios more efficiently, confidently and securely. While our solutions are highly customized and engineered to each client’s systemic challenge, we invite you learn more about our distinct offerings – which include the following:
- Systems Design and Integration: We create platform-agnostic, inter-operable communications systems by adapting previously incompatible networks and devices to now empower data exchange – while maintaining the client’s original hardware. Our systems integration capabilities include the following types of networks – and allow us to conduct vertical integration across all types of network.
- Communications Networks:
- Long-Haul Communications: Including satellite connection, if going overseas.
- Tactical Communications: Systems focused on a single location, including those used by First Responders during field operations.
- Cellular Systems: Integration of cellular tower-based networks.
- Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Networks: Integration of systems based on handheld radio hardware.
- Telecommunications Networks: Integration of systems running voice, data and video assets.
- Analytical Systems:
- Video/Image Exploitation
- Data Processing: Includes the the evaluation of metadata and Big Data.
- Behavioral and Links Analysis: This type of analysis requires ingesting millions of data records nationally, across diverse databases, to connect individuals across records – empowering police, criminal and other investigations.
- Geospatial: Analyzing image, mapping and GPS data.
- Temporal: Analysis of events and occurrences over time for pattern detection.
- Networks Consistent of Sensors/Collectors:
- Fixed Camera
- Sound Sensors
- Operations Centers
- JohnsTek designs and implements various types of operations centers, ultimately enabling operations center management to coordinate and exchange information, generate wide-reaching analytics, and perform command and control of various activities.
Please contact us for more information!